Baby Nate made his way into the world today!! Although I don't have any pictures to post yet- I wanted to at least put all the good details on the blog!
He weighed: 8'13
He is: 20 inches long
His hair: DARK almost black and thicker than Maggie Grace's hair!
His eyes: Dark-kinda grey/brown right now.
Time: He was delivered via C-section at 1:02 this afternoon!
Check back soon for all the pics!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hennepin 100
My 12th attempt at the 100 mile distance. It was definitely one of the most miserable races from start to finish I have experienced. Not ...
-
***WARNING*** This post contains photo's of my home-birth. Although not graphic, they may be too much for some. ...
-
I love the Duggar Family. For those of you who don't know them, they have a show on TLC called 19 Kids and Counting. They are a Godly fa...
-
We have had such a wonderful November! We have been blessed beyond belief! This may be kind of a long post, but I have soooo much to share. ...
No comments:
Post a Comment