Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Callaway Gardens




We took the kids to Callaway yesterday! It was probably our last outing as a family of four! The kids had a BALL! They did everything! They visted the Callaway Center, saw the butterflies, went all through the horticultral center and even scoped out all the gift shops! We took some really cute pictures too! I was trying to allow Carter to have at least one fun day on his first ever "Spring Break"! I think he was pleased! Although- I can't wait until his break is over!! :)

1 comment:

The Binder Mom said...

What sweet pictures! I can hardly wait to take Mason to Callaway one day! Of course, it will be awhile, but it's definitely something I look forward to.

Bighorn 100

           This was my 8th attempt at a 100 mile buckle. I love the 100 mile race- it pushes every ounce of physical and mental strength I h...