Monday, May 01, 2006

Birthday's Birthday's Birthday's!!!



Well, Carter and Maggie celebrated their 3rd and 5th birthday's yesterday at the Mega Maze in Griffin! They a really good time and got a lot of nice birthday presents! Mom and Dad, Neice and Mo gave them a nice swingset (which still isn't fully put together- it was missing a few screws- just our luck!). As soon as it is done I will post pic's of them playing. They had some of their friends come to the party as well as Rob and Rose and the kids. We all had a nice time! I can't believe that they are getting so big! Next year we will have even MORE April birthday's to add to the party list!

1 comment:

The Binder Mom said...

You forgot to mention YOUR birthday! I hope you celebrated, too. Of course, I'm sure little Jada was quite a special present for you anyway. One day Mason will be running through the maze just like Carter. And Maggie is a darling little princess! Much love.

Bighorn 100

           This was my 8th attempt at a 100 mile buckle. I love the 100 mile race- it pushes every ounce of physical and mental strength I h...