Wednesday, March 06, 2013

Yogurt Bites

This is an easy, healthy snack when you want a little something like ice cream or a popsicle. You could make this with other fruits as well! I especially like this treat because it helps me get my protein in for the day! 




Yogurt Bites-
1 cup greek yogurt
1 cup chopped small cantaloupe (or any fruit that would blend smooth)
1 -2 tablespoons of honey (depending on how ripe your fruit is)

Just throw it all in the blender and pulse until pureed! When you are done, pour it into small ice cube trays. Use the trays with silicone bottoms so the bites pop out easy. Allow them to freeze for several hours. Run a little warm water on the bottom of the tray to loosen the bites if needed. Dump into a zip bag and store in the freezer! There is only 7 calories in each one. Yields 42.












1 comment:

Harriette Connell said...

This looks soooo good!!!

Bighorn 100

           This was my 8th attempt at a 100 mile buckle. I love the 100 mile race- it pushes every ounce of physical and mental strength I h...