Tuesday, September 03, 2013

Two Timin' Pasta

I happened upon this recipe on pinterest. My kids love all things pasta. They love marinara style pastas, as well as alfredo style. This recipe gives the best of both worlds! You could use any pasta you wanted. Rigatoni, penne... whatever you like or have on hand. It's very simple and very quick and my kids loved it! You could pop this in a 9x13 pan, sprinkle with shredded cheese and bake at 350 degrees for 20 mins to make this a pasta bake. I was short on time, so we skipped out on the baking part. You can use your own alfredo or marinara, or use a store bought version. Here is the recipe:

Two Timin' Pasta:
1 box penne pasta
1 (15 oz.) jar Alfredo sauce
1 (24oz.) jar Marinara sauce
2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
1 cup shredded parmesan cheese

Boil pasta and drain. While pasta is boiling, heat marinara, alfredo, mozzarella and parmesan in a large saucepan until bubbly. Stir in pasta and serve! Or pour into 9x13 pan, sprinkle with cheese and bake at 350 degrees for 20 mins.


Heat all the ingredients in a large pot.


Boil noodles and drain.


Combine the noodles and sauce.


Serve like that, or bake!



No comments:

Bighorn 100

           This was my 8th attempt at a 100 mile buckle. I love the 100 mile race- it pushes every ounce of physical and mental strength I h...