Friday, August 16, 2013

Crockpot Chicken Bacon Ranch

I love to "borrow" recipes. I love finding recipes on Pinterest as well. This is a borrowed recipe. My friend made this for her family, so I thought I would give it a try. It's an easy crockpot meal! I felt as if mine turned out a little bland, so next time, I will add more garlic, salt and ranch. I may even sub out the cream of chicken soup, for cheddar cheese condensed soup. It was still good, but I am my worst critic... so I always see ways to improve or change it for next time. This dish could be served over egg noodles (like I did), or rice or even a spiral noodle. Okay, here is the recipe:

Crockpot Chicken Bacon Ranch:

1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breast
1 can cream of chicken soup
1 package dry ranch season
Minced garlic (I would say 6 cloves)
1 cup sour cream
1/2 cup (or more) crumbled bacon bits
1/2 cup milk
Salt/pepper

Combine all ingredients, and pour over chicken in crockpot. Cook on high 3-4 hours or until chicken is tender. Shred chicken with a fork. Serve over rice or pasta or egg noodles!








No comments:

Bighorn 100

           This was my 8th attempt at a 100 mile buckle. I love the 100 mile race- it pushes every ounce of physical and mental strength I h...