Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Broiled Salmon with Marinade

I love fresh salmon. I usually cook it with just a little butter and lemon pepper. But I found this recipe to marinade the fillets in for a couple of hours before cooking, and I though I would try it out. It turned out wonderfully and I really enjoyed it! Not to mention it was very easy. Simply mix all the ingredients, and dump in a zip bag. Marinate for 2-3 hours and throw in the oven!



Broiled Salmon with Marinade:
4 Salmon fillets
1/3 cup soy sauce
1/3 cup brown sugar
1/3 cup water
1/4 cup olive oil
Garlic salt (about 1 teaspoon)
Lemon pepper season (about 1 tablespoon)

Whisk all ingredients together in a bowl. Place salmon fillets in large zip bags or shallow pan. Pour marinade on salmon and allow to sit for 2-3 hours. Put fillets on well greased broiler pan and cook for 15 mins at 400 degrees. Turn the broiler on the last 2-3 mins if needed. Serve with rice!







No comments:

Bighorn 100

           This was my 8th attempt at a 100 mile buckle. I love the 100 mile race- it pushes every ounce of physical and mental strength I h...