Tuesday, September 18, 2012

French Bread Pizza

Dinner tonight was French Bread Pizza and Pumpkin Cupcakes for dessert. Not only was this super easy, but it was also super cheap! This dinner, complete with dessert was $8.00! This dinner also fed 10 people! Yes- 10 people for $8.00! I did my shopping at a local warehouse style grocery store called "Wilson's" (if any of you live near Griffin). I will list the recipe and cost of the items below.  
Ease: ***** Taste ****

French Bread Pizza:
6 loaves of Italian style bread, split in half (.99 bag)
Pizza Sauce (1.99 for a large can)
Parmesan Cheese (I already had this in the fridge)
Shredded Mozzarella Cheese (1.99 bag)
Pepperoni's (.99 bag)

Very easy! Preheat oven to 500 degrees. Slice the bread in half. Lather them with the pizza sauce. Sprinkle on the parmesan, and add the mozzarella. Top with the pepperonis and pop in the oven for 7-9 mins. 





Split the bread. Add pizza sauce and parm.


Add the mozzarella.


Top with pepperoni, or your favorite toppings!



Enjoy!!

Pumpkin Cupcakes:
1 can Libby's Pure Pumpkin (.99)
1 box of Betty Crocker Spice Cake (.99)

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Combine the pumpkin and the spice cake well. Pour into lined muffin tins. Bake for 20 mins in the oven. Makes 12 cupcakes.

These are so moist and soooo delicious!! My sister actually made these, but she said it was VERY easy! And I can attest to their deliciousness!




1 comment:

Harriette Connell said...

Looks delicious!

Bighorn 100

           This was my 8th attempt at a 100 mile buckle. I love the 100 mile race- it pushes every ounce of physical and mental strength I h...