Tuesday, September 04, 2012

Last Weekend of the Summer

Summer is technically defined in our area by two holidays- Memorial Day and Labor Day. Most of the pools, outdoor play areas, and fun-parks are open from Memorial Day to Labor Day. I don't know if it's like this in all areas- but it is in Georgia! So the title of this post "Last weekend in Summer", stems from that idea. For this last weekend of the summer, we managed to squeeze in pool time, a picnic at the park for lunch Saturday, fishing at the pond, a lazy Monday nap, and a cookout Labor Day night to finish off the weekend in style! We had a wonderful summer! We truly did! And I will save the summer recap for another post! But for now, here a few pics from the weekend!













Wearing Nana's glasses




    
Cousin's Swim Time!







She made her own little pool with the 
foot wash bucket...






                             Checking out the fish we caught.


         


Fishing with my Papa


No comments:

Bighorn 100

           This was my 8th attempt at a 100 mile buckle. I love the 100 mile race- it pushes every ounce of physical and mental strength I h...