Saturday, September 01, 2012

Pancake Muffins for breakfast!

What better to eat for Saturday morning breakfast than pancakes? But, what happens if you don't WANT to cook pancakes for breakfast on a Saturday morning? Well, you just pour the batter in muffin tins, top with your favorite pancake mix-ins and put it in the oven at 350 for 15 mins. They were amazing! We made a few chocolate chip (that's my kids favorite), and few banana (that's Mommy's favorite) and some plain for Daddy! I sliced them open after I pulled them out of the oven and added butter. They were delicious! We will definitely be making this Pancake Muffins again!
Ease **** Taste ****


1 comment:

Halee said...

Yummy!!! We like these too!

Bighorn 100

           This was my 8th attempt at a 100 mile buckle. I love the 100 mile race- it pushes every ounce of physical and mental strength I h...