Thursday, September 13, 2012

Mexican Fiesta

This is, hands down, my families favorite dinner! Its not my recipe though. It has been passed to me from Kevin's foster Mom. We usually eat this meal once a week for dinner. It's incredibly easy, and very yummy! I hope your family enjoys it as much as mine!

Mexican Fiesta

Ease- ***** Taste-*****

1 lb. ground beef

1 pack of taco seasoning
2 cups dry rice
1 can tomato soup
1 Bag of Dorritos
Shredded cheese
Lettuce, Sour Cream, Salsa (any other toppings you may like)

Very easy! Brown the ground beef, drain, return to pan and add taco season and a little water. Cook the rice, I usually cook 2 cups of minute rice. Mix 1 can of water with the tomato soup and heat till boiling. Now, all you have to do is layer it on your plate! Crush up the Dorritos and place on your plate for the bottom layer, then comes the cooked rice, the taco seasoned meat, the shredded cheese and few spoons of soup to melt the cheese on top! Continue to top with shredded lettuce, sour cream, salsa, etc... My family likes it plain! That's it! Enjoy!























No comments:

Bighorn 100

           This was my 8th attempt at a 100 mile buckle. I love the 100 mile race- it pushes every ounce of physical and mental strength I h...