Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Glazed Pork Chops

I'm always looking for ways to spice up meat. This is a super quick and super easy glaze for pork chops! It's kind of a teriyaki type glaze, and really helped make the chops tender, moist and delicious!


Oven Baked Glazed Pork Chops:
Ease: ****  Taste: ****
1 tablespoon soy sauce
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
1 teaspoon lemon juice
2 tablespoons brown sugar
2 tablespoons ketchup
6 pork chops, trimmed

Combine all ingredients in a bowl. Spoon half the mix on top of the chops and bake for 30 mins at 350 degrees. Pull the chops out, flip them over and spoon the glaze on top of the other side. Put them back in the oven for an additional 30 mins. 

1 comment:

Harriette Connell said...

I gotta try this! It sounds delicious and looks very easy!!

Bighorn 100

           This was my 8th attempt at a 100 mile buckle. I love the 100 mile race- it pushes every ounce of physical and mental strength I h...