Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Pan Steamed Broccoli

My family loves broccoli! It ranks right up there with green beans! We like out broccoli tender, but not mushy. I found a way to have the best of both worlds! 



Pan Steamed Broccoli:
Ease: ***** Taste: *****
1 small broccoli crown, washed and cut
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 tablespoon butter
salt/pepper

Heat broccoli, olive oil, butter and salt/pepper over med-high heat. After 2-3 mins, place lid on pan. Continue cooking on low to med 5 mins. Stir or shake pan often. Check for tenderness and remove from heat when your desired tenderness is reached.


Add all ingredients to pan.


Place lid on.


Stir frequently!


No comments:

Bighorn 100

           This was my 8th attempt at a 100 mile buckle. I love the 100 mile race- it pushes every ounce of physical and mental strength I h...