Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Roasted Red Potatoes

I love red potatoes! They are tender, quick and easy. I wanted to roast them, but I also wanted to make sure they had enough flavor. I decided to throw in rosemary at the last minute, and they were delicious!




Roasted Red Potatoes:
Ease: **** Taste: ****
10-12 red potatoes
1-2 Tbs Olive oil
Salt
Fresh cracked pepper
1-2 Tbs fresh chopped rosemary

Cut potatoes into smaller pieces. Place on large pan. Coat in oil, salt, pepper and rosemary. Mix well to ensure it's all evenly coated. Bake at 425 degrees for 30 mins. Halfway through the roasting, pull out the pan and stir potatoes around. Enjoy!



Before the oven.


Potatoes are done when they are crispy and golden brown!




No comments:

Bighorn 100

           This was my 8th attempt at a 100 mile buckle. I love the 100 mile race- it pushes every ounce of physical and mental strength I h...