Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Party Food

I have several go-to finger foods that are always a hit. I make them several times a year for special occasions. Christmas, parties, or football games to name a few. These are by far my favorite snack foods! They are definitely not healthy, but as little as we eat them, I'm too worried. Hope you enjoy our families favorite snacks as much as we do!

Little Smokey's in the Blanket:
1 package of little smokey's weenies
2 cans of crescent rolls

Roll out crescent rolls and cut each triangle into 5 strips. Rolls smokey's up into crescent roll strips and bake at 375 for 10-15 mins until brown! Serve with honey mustard, or ketchup!



Buffalo Chicken Dip:
2 (12.5 oz) cans of white chunk chicken breast, drained
1/2 cup Franks hot sauce
1 cup ranch dressing
1 package cream cheese

Melt cream cheese first in microwave. Mix in all ingredients, stir well. Bake at 350 degrees for 20 mins, or until bubbly. Serve as a dip, with tortilla chips or crackers.






Sausage Balls:
2 cups Bisquick
1 lb. raw sausage
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
2-3 tbls. milk


Thoroughly mix sausage, bisquick and cheese. Add 1 tbls. milk at a time if needed to make mix stick better. When thoroughly mixed, roll out small balls and place on well greased cookie sheet. Bake at 350 degrees for 15 mins or until brown.







1 comment:

tracy said...

yum ! 3 of my favorites :)

Bighorn 100

           This was my 8th attempt at a 100 mile buckle. I love the 100 mile race- it pushes every ounce of physical and mental strength I h...