Tuesday, October 02, 2012

McDonalds Mocha Frappe

So, I found a recipe for the dreaded McDonald's frappe that has taken ahold of my life... I thought I would give it a try... and guess what?? It's DELICIOUS! I could not believe it! This recipe will save my wallet a LOT of money! And my car a lot of gas! There are several ways to make it and it's kind of a taste and add to if needed. So the original recipe called for the following:


Mocha Frappe:
1 1/2 cups coffee (frozen in ice cube trays)
2 cups Milk
1/4 chocolate syrup
1/4 sugar

Put frozen coffee cubes, milk, sugar and chocolate syrup in blender and blend well. Pour into glasses and top with whip cream and chocolate syrup.

Now, I just kind of dumped things in and it turned out wonderfully!! You can variate it by using whole milk, or whipping cream or half and half. You could also use caramel sauce instead of the chocolate if you wanted a caramel frappe. The possibilities are endless! If you really like the Mcdonalds frappes, I suggest you try these! I am a big fan of the chocolate chip frappes so tomorrow I will be adding in 1/4 cup of chocolate chips ;)


Freeze your coffee  (I used muffin tins because I don't have ice trays)


Save your leftover coffee every morning in a zip bag ;)


Add all your ingredients to the blender.


Taste and see if you should add more of anything.




Top with whip cream and enjoy!


1 comment:

Bighorn 100

           This was my 8th attempt at a 100 mile buckle. I love the 100 mile race- it pushes every ounce of physical and mental strength I h...