Thursday, October 04, 2012

White Chocolate Brownies

Oh my! These are sooo good! I went through several recipes and tweaked one until it sounded just right! I can not BEGIN to tell you how yummy these are. You could also add in macadamia nuts to give it even more deliciousness! It was actually a very easy recipe to mix up. Mine made about 20 brownies, but you cut them smaller and get 24 servings.


White Chocolate Brownies:
Ease: ***  Taste: *****

1 cup butter
3 (1 oz) squares of White Chocolate
4 eggs
2 cups sugar
1 tsp vanilla
2 cups all purpose flour
1 tsp salt
1 cup white chocolate chips

Melt butter and white chocolate squares (not the chips) in the microwave. Cook on high 30 seconds at a time, stirring in between, until the chocolate and butter are melted. Stir well. In a separate bowl, beat eggs, sugar and vanilla until well mixed. Add in the melted butter/chocolate. Stir in flour and salt. Mix it all together. Pour batter in a well greased 9x13 pan and cook for 35 mins or longer. Until a toothpick comes out clean in the center. Allow to cool at least 30 mins before cutting.


Melt chocolate bars and butter together.


Beat eggs, sugar and vanilla.


Mix in melted butter and chocolate.


Mix in flour and salt.


Pour in greased pan.


Dump the chocolate chips on top and put in the oven.


Cool  completely before cutting and enjoy!!

1 comment:

Harriette Connell said...

Oh yes they were good!!! Worthy of breaking my vow to eat no desserts that I have kept for 5 months!!! Yummy! Worth it! Would eat it all over again but GLAD they are not at my house to tempt me! You are doing fabulous, especially since you used to say you didn't like to cook!!! ;)

Bighorn 100

           This was my 8th attempt at a 100 mile buckle. I love the 100 mile race- it pushes every ounce of physical and mental strength I h...