Monday, October 29, 2012

Parmesan Crusted Cod

This is a really quick and easy way to serve cod. Tilapia, flounder or any other mild fish would work well here too! Just use your favorite fish. 


I wasn't a huge fan of this recipe, but my husband and my son really liked it! I will cook this again, however next time I will cook it on my broiler pan, and let it cook another 5 mins.

Parmesan Crusted Cod:
Ease ***** Taste ***

3/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
2 teaspoons paprika
1 tablespoon chopped flat-leaf parsley
4 fish fillets (about 1 pound total)

Combine ingredients in shallow pan, and coat fish on both sides. Cook 10-12 mins at 400 degrees, or until fish is done.



Cover the fish in mixture.





Before the oven.


After the baking!


No comments:

Bighorn 100

           This was my 8th attempt at a 100 mile buckle. I love the 100 mile race- it pushes every ounce of physical and mental strength I h...